With a geometry inspired by some of the hard-core small companies, the Growler brings you a complete bike at a great price that sort of begs to be upgraded over time as money becomes available.
What is the big deal with the Growler? This is probably the first price point where you have a proper, high-end worthy frame - that means geometry and features (specifically tapered headtube and through axles).
The Geometry (slack headtube, long wheelbase, steep seattube) add up to a stable and fun bike that wants to be ridden fast.
- FrameRocky Mountain 6061 Alloy. Threaded BB. Boost 148mm. Tapered Zerostack Headtube. Dropper Post Compatible.
- SizesS - M - L - XL
- ForkSuntour XCM34 DS 130mm
- Front Travel130mm
- HeadsetFSA No. 57B
- StemRocky Mountain XC
- HandlebarRocky Mountain AM 780mm
- GripsRocky Mountain Lock On Light
- BrakesShimano MT201 2 Piston
- Brake LeversShimano MT201
- ShiftersShimano Altus
- Rear DerailleurShimano Altus 9 Spd
- Cranks & ChainringsRocky Mountain Microdrive 28T
- Bottom BracketFSA Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- CassetteSunRace CSM980 11-40T
- ChainKMC X9
- PedalsAlloy Platform
- Front HubShimano MT400 Boost 15mm
- Rear HubShimano MT400 Boost 148mm
- Spokes2.0 Stainless
- RimsWTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 Tubeless
- TiresWTB Trail Boss G2 29 x 2.6
- SeatpostRocky Mountain 30.9mm
- SaddleWTB Volt Race 142