Current Covid Policy
The store is open but with Limitations.
We are allowing 2 shoppers (or shopping couples: parent with child, couple etc) at a time in the store for one-on-one shopping.
- These visits are for shopping, not browsing
- Be efficient with your time: people are waiting!
- All customers entering the store will be asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer
- No customers with symptoms or contact with suspected cases of Covid-19
- Distancing measures are in place 2 meters between people
- If bringing children in please keep them in control/not touching merchandise
- Please allow staff to pull out product for you
- Please keep hands off merchandise
- Purchases of soft goods are final
- Helmet Sales are Final - to try on helmets, you have to put a plastic sheet between head and helmet
We are happy to help with online sales, paid by etransfer, credit card / Paypal (through our website).
Email if you need help with a purchase. We can help. We want to help.
Our phone has been ringing so much that we miss many calls - email and we try to respond within the day.
Items purchased can be picked up outside our front door (curbside pickup)
Please call to book a service appointment
Since selling out of many popular bikes we are able to focus on service and are catching up on a backlog of service. We are booking about 2 weeks ahead for service.