Tacx Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer Magnetic
heavier flywheel to give it a more realistic road feel. The resistance got a tweak to make sure you never reach its max level. At maximum 2000 Watts and 16% simulated incline, it's a given that you'll tap out long before the trainer does. Design-wise, it also has lowered front legs so it clears long-cage derailleurs.
- Direct drive trainer ensures that every Watt you generate is accounted for.
- 8 permanent ferrite magnets and 8 electromagnets.
- Power reading accuracy of +/- 2.5% requires calibration for best results.
- Maximum brake power of 2000W.
- Heavy 7.6kg (18.8lbs.) flywheel, with a flywheel effect of 31.2kg (68.8lbs.) for a road-like feel.
- Cassette body fits Shimano and SRAM 8, 9, 10 & 11 speed cassettes. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R cassette bodies are sold separately. Not suitable for specialized SCS system.
- Cassette not included, sold separately.
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick release axles.
- Adaptors included for 142x12mm and 148x12mm axles included. Adaptors for 10x135 sold separately.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 16%.
- ERG mode allows you to maintain effort level regardless of your cadence.
- LEDs confirm ANT+ and Bluetooth connection.
- FE-C and Bluetooth smart control allows you to focus on your training and let an app change the resistance.
- Controllable by Tacx app, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap and many others.
0 stars based on 0 reviews