PIVOT 2022 Firebird Ride GX/X01
|Delivery time:||Order requires extra shipping charges or is not shippable to some regions. Additional charges likely after checkout.|
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 5’2” to 6’9” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Long-and-low geometry for a confident, and size specific chainstay lengths refine the EWS Podium performance for different sized riders.
- Phoenix DH-inspired longer dw-link® maximizes the Firebird’s rearward wheel-path for erasing square edge bumps and maximizing control.
- 165mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric coil-over or air shocks combined with 170mm front travel for unrivaled suspension performance.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 170mm-travel Fox Factory and Performance Series 38 FIT Grip2 forks.
- Ultra-adjustable Fox Float X2, Float X, Live Valve, and DHX2 coil rear shock options.
- Compatible with both 29” and 27.5” wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry for 29” 27.5” or MX wheel setups.
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6” or 27.5x2.8” wide.
- 12 x 157mm Super Boost Plus rear spacing adds stiffness and control.
- 31.6mm size seatpost match with the Firebird’s short seat tube with deep insertions for longer travel posts.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling the world.
- 1.5” headtube provides increased front-end stiffness and tracking.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing.
- All sizes fit a water bottle inside the front triangle.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Adjustable geometry with a flip chip upper link mount.