FOX HEAD CLOTHING DEFEND FIRE PANT MENS BLACK
|Availability:||Out of stock|
A great option for fall/wet weather then right into fatbike season. Add some thermal shorts, pants and you're good in the real cold weather.
The slim silhouette and tapered lower leg provide a race-ready fit, which reduces snags and drag, and the proven race rachet closure keeps them snug while making fit easily adjustable on the fly. With a run as hot as yours, you’ll also be grateful for the breathable, Polartec® Alpha® insulation to keep you cool—no need to keep removing or adding layers as you shred—while the DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris like a champ. To keep you riding in cooler conditions, the Defend Fire Pants also features a fleece lining with stretch ripstop fabric so you can keep on ripping when the conditions gets tough.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation features adaptable breathability to help eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers while on the move
- Proven race ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag and drag
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from body to keep you dry
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- 86% polyester, 9% polyamide nylon, 5% elastane