ERGON GA2 Ergon Grip
An all-mountain and gravity grip with a non-biased layout, developed in part with former DH World Champion and current Canyon Factory Enduro Team captain, Fabien Barel. Including an inboard aluminum clamp, the rider has the ability to ride wide on the handlebar and contact nothing but super soft rubber. Although maximized and designed for the demands of DH, enduro, and all-mountain riding, the GA2 is just as at home on the xc bike and technical xc trails.
- Available in 6 vibrant colors.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Varied thickness to allow greater damping.
- Superb tactile feel.
- Super soft GravityControl rubber compound developed and manufactured in Germany.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Inboard aluminum clamp.
- 2017 GA2 has built-in end plug.
- 2018 GA2 has replaceable end plug.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- 30mm diameter
- 136mm length
- 107g per pair.